Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Monday 6 February 2012

HAPPY MOOD:ON!

Hey guys.

Today I have so many nice things to do, first of all I'm going to do my workout, then eat my breakfast and watch an episode of The Vampire Diaries! I love that show, it's awesome. And Damon, damn he is so sexy! I wouldn't mind being bitten by him. I'm also going to make some M&M cookies, since I know my brother would love to come home and see homemade cookies! I'm also going to take Baldrian out today so he can play in the snow for a bit. I might go for a walk as well cause it's such a nice weather today! When my mom get's home we are going to my grandparents and my uncle. I really look forward to that! I love being there, if I could I would probably live there. It's an amazing place and it makes me happy and makes me feel alive! Got to love it! Baldrian is now sitting in the window looking at the birds, he is making so many cute noises when he sees them! I don't have time for writing so much more now cause as you can see I have quite a lot to do today! I might write later today, I don't know yet. I hope you will have an amazing day! Remember to smile and be happy!
Good morning from Baldrian and me to all of you people out there!

-Tone-Lise.

8 comments:

  1. Morning to you too!:) Such a cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely post! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky bastard! :c i wish i was a kitty :( he gets kisses and hugs all the time :o *jealous* XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah... hug! i can get that from my granny XD and buster ;o

    ReplyDelete