Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tone-Lises blog

Monday 21 November 2011

Makeup look- Brown and green.

Hey cuties.

I finally have a new makeup look for you, it has been quite a while since the last time I made a look for you guys, the reason for that is because my back was killing me, and I had no time for makeup. First of all I just have to tell you that I'm using a foundation by maybelline today and when I bought it I tested it on my hand and it was perfect, when I got home and put it on, I got kicked in the face. It was too dark for me. I'm super pale and I don't look good when I wear foundation, but the last few days I have been wearing this foundation and I actually like it a lot even though it makes me a bit darker. Anyways, this look is a look that will be awesome for a party. If you have blond hair, I know this would look so nice on you. Also if you have a very light and pale skin, this makeup will be beautiful on you. Everything I used to create this look was:

Eyes:
-Eye Primer & Line Sealer by E.L.F.
-Brown color from the 120 eyeshadow palette.
-Green color from the 120 eyeshadow palette.
-Fals Lash Effect Mascara by Max Factor.
-Wet'n Wild Cream Eyeliner in Black.

Face:
-Concealer in nr 12 by H&M.
-Dream Creamy Foundation in Beige Eclat by Maybelline.
-Blush from the Party Kitty palette by H&M.
-Clarifying Pressed Powder in Light Beige by E.L.F.
-Compleaxion Perfection by E.L.F.
-Bronzing Powder by H&M.

Lips:
-Lipstick called Fuchsia.
-Nouba Lipgloss in nr 79.

Brushes: Look at the picture.

Here are the pictures of the look:


Closed eyes.

Open eyes.






The brown I used in the inner corner.





Complexion Perfection,Wet'n Wild Eyeliner and Bronzing Powder.

The green I used in the outer corner.


Everything I used to create the look!
That's the look and I hope you like it. I love it, I'm in love with green colors so to me this is an amazing look. It could have been better, but I'm doing my best and I'm just having fun when I create looks so dosn't really have to be all perfect. Today I'm hoping that I will get my E.L.F stuff, cause I have been waiting for a very long time now, so I really hope I will get it today. If I do, I might get crazy and make a video. I will make a video when I get my little kitten home.

Do you like this makeup look?

-Tone-Lise.

No comments:

Post a Comment